Cellnique ‘b-seen’ I’m Wrinkle Insulator eye serum is a completely new product, not out for purchase yet. It’s part of Cellnique’s new line of products, called ‘b-liv’. The company plans to launch it in June, so those who are interested in trying it out can check it’s availability on their website: www.blivskin.com
- Minimize fine lines & wrinkles
- Prevent premature aging signs
- Boost skin firmness
- Confer superb hydration
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic
Key active ingredients:
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Botox alternative, helps reduce wrinkles by relaxing muscle contraction)
- Polymethylsilsesquioxane – can you pronounce it on the first try? (plumps and smooths away the appearance of wrinkles on contact)
- Vitamin C (increases collagen synthesis for skin firming and lifting effects)
- Olive Leaf Extract (contains antioxidants which neutralize oxidative stress and prevent signs of premature aging)
When I opened the package, the funky bottle with an… eyeball? on top cheered me up immediately. I’ve never seen anything like that before and hope Cellnique doesn’t change it. The image stays with you and makes you want to use the product more often. And I love the pump bottle, it eliminates germ worries.
I’ve been testing ‘b-seen’ eye serum for 4 weeks total, morning and night, and got addicted to it. It has a gel-like, weightless texture that’s not greasy and has no smell. The serum glides on effortlessly and penetrates into skin quickly. It works well with an under eye concealer which slathers on top of it without caking or creasing. I do give it a few minutes between the two products though.
‘B-seen’ serum works all day long hydrating and brightening the delicate eye area. It refreshes skin upon application and makes eyes look rested, especially if you keep it in fridge overnight and use cold next morning. The light texture is easy to apply, and it leaves my skin soft, supple, and revitalized. It’s intensely nourishing, my eye area seems firmer now. In the morning, after the previous night application, I don’t find any creasing around my eyes, even if I was sleeping on my sides. Now that’s a relief.
‘B-seen’ eye serum is marketed as a preventative anti-aging product, so I guess it makes sense to start using it sooner rather than later. But even in my case, with already developing crow’s-feet, ‘b-seen’ works on softening the little lines and making them less noticeable. Good enough for me.