I hate doing this. Really, it’s not fun mocking somebody’s hard work. That’s why I prefer writing about the products I like, makes it an easier post. But I also have to be honest in my reviews, so here it goes: this is not a product you want to spend your money on. And here’s why:
- It’s a bit sticky and doesn’t apply evenly. It takes more time than I’d want to spend to cover my lips with it.
- Transfers on my teeth. Every. Single. Time.
- Dries out lips, always requires a lip balm at hand.
- The smell couldn’t be any further from pleasant.
- Has a very short lasting time. Even drinking water makes this gloss disappear from the lips fast.
But there are 2 things that are good about this ColorStay Glaze: the variety of colors available is decent; and the stain it leaves behind, once it wears off, looks nice topped with any lip balm. But the overall quality is not worth the asking price.